|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 15:26|
To ensure Goods Received meet specification and dispatched goods meet customer requirements.
Support and carry out data administration and key inspection activities for quality department based records and documentation. Review of product deliverables and issue of Certificate of Conformance. Support site product inspection as required. General support of site Quality Engineering activities as required.
* Support and carry out data administration and key inspection activities for quality department based records and documentation.
* Ensure Goods Received meet specification and Despatched goods meet customer requirements.
* Review of product deliverables and issue of Certificate of Conformance.
* Acquire analyse and report process and product data using appropriate quantitative methods to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
* Maintenance, development and approval of site quality documentation and records to support the requirements of AS9100 /ISO9001.
* Implement quality programmes, including tracking, analysing, reporting and problem solving.
* General support of site Quality Engineer activities as requested.
*HND, HNC, ONC or similar.
Level of Experience;
* Appropriate equivalent experience in roles within electronics manufacturing may be considered.
* Understanding of electronics manufacturing along with a working knowledge of Quality management systems, testing and inspection techniques.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's