|Salary||£9.00 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
- Responsible for checking/auditing manufactured products or received shipments.
- Inspection of components.
- Ensuring components are to required standard and match specification from drawings.
- Keeping records of findings and liaising with management on non-conformities.
- Working with precision to deadlines in order to meet customer demand.
- Testing to check function and Quality of products meet required standard.
- Packing/unpacking custom built to order completed parts and/or components.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm Friday 6am - 2pm.
- Have you worked in a similar role?
- Are you computer literate with Microsoft applications?
- A positive attitude to work and be flexible by working additional hours when business needs require to do so with the ability to understand written instructions.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail are essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return you will receive a salary of £9.00 per hour.
Working as a flexible worker for Pertemps can give you the following benefits
- Working on a Contract of Employment
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform and hot drink facilities as well as us of fridge and microwave
- Lockers and Car Parking
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk