|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Contact Name:||Sorcha Allen|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 09:17|
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
About the Role
A new and exciting role has been created for a Quality Assurance Technician, based in our Factory. This role will play a key part in supporting the Factory Quality Manager in delivering quality improvements and "right first time" agenda.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
* Actively participate in the implementation of the site quality improvement projects, where necessary providing support to train operational teams and monitor project effectiveness;
* Assist in the investigation of consumer complaints determining root cause and corrective action necessary to prevent reoccurrences;
* Participate in the internal audit schedule demonstrating compliance with Company, Customer and industry standards;
* Complete traceability exercises to agreed plan;
* Undertake GMP and Hygiene audits to required schedule;
* Completion of operational QC compliance audits, reporting non-conformances resulting in corrective action plan and prevention monitoring
You will have extensive experience within a food / drink operational role, FMCG environment; enabling you to effectively coach and influence the wider operational team. By nature, you are analytical and thrive working within a team environment, but competent using your own initiative to get the job done. What's more, your passion is all things food and drink with a strong desire for quality improvements and systems.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is competitive and dependent on experience. Also offering an annual bonus incentive and a good company pension scheme, as well as 2x basic salary life assurance plus 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
If you feel you'd be right for this role or would like to hear more information regarding the role, then please apply directly via our website and Sorcha Allen from our Bridgwater Branch will be in contact.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 per annum
Quality Inspector / Auditor
£30000 per annum
Quality & HSE Co-ordinator
£32000 - £34000 per annum
£8.60 per hour
£23000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension bonus