|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Gill|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 10:53|
Quality Technician required on a permanent basis for a Manufacturing client based in Wiltshire. This role is offering an annual salary of up to £24,000 with a generous pension scheme, 25 days holiday (+ Statutory) and free lunch provided on a daily basis. The day-to-day duties include:
- Quality Assurance Product Testing in line with the customer specification.
- Quality and Performance Testing of Products.
- Provide Administrative Support by logging any failure analysis data recorded.
- Report Failure Analysis KPI's in line with QMS system.
- Maintain and Operate Failure Analysis Laboratory Equipment.
In order to be considered for the role of Quality Technician, you must possess the following Qualities/Experience:
- Preferably educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering/Physics OR A wealth of experience within Quality Assurance in an Electrical/Mechanical environment.
- Ability to work independently/unsupervised coupled with strong team working skills.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
If you meet the criteria above and wish to apply for the Quality Technician vacancy, please send your CV by clicking apply below. Our consultants aim to respond to all applications within 24-48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's