Quality Systems Manager
- Job Reference: 00039946-1
- Date Posted: 20 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Manufacturing Operations, Mining / Oil / Gas, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE !!!
* Woolston, Southampton
Regarded throughout our industry as a top tier manufacturer, supplying many household names both in the UK and across the globe, we are a dynamic and fast-growing, Southampton, Woolston based, family-owned flexible packaging business with more than 40 years of manufacturing and trading history. Due to a continued year on year growth, we are continuously recruiting.
The scope of the role will include the following:
Reporting to Technical Director (and board of Directors)
* Responsible for maintaining 5S & hygiene standards falling within the framework of ISO9001 and BRC IoP
* Leading routine shop floor workshops with operations staff
* Performing regular hygiene / 5S audits (at least weekly)
* Implementing & delivering a training program (5S and hygiene focus)
* Preparing & updating literature and visual aids for communicating to all
* Managing and reporting progress each week.
* Supporting the management team during customer / third party audits (5S & hygiene focus)
The Quality Systems Manager Candidate
Candidates should have experience of the below:
* A good working knowledge of BS EN ISO9001:2015
* A good working knowledge of BRC IoP Packaging Standard Issue 5
* Internal systems auditor
* HACCP trained & leading annual HACCP reviews
* Experienced in writing and maintaining of procedures
* Management of Pest Control Contracts
* Management of calibration schedule & external calibrations
* Assuming the role of company Management Representative
* Assimilating & display quality objectives data
* Performance of customer satisfaction analyses with Customer Services
* Overseeing of monthly QA functions such as
* Internal auditing
* Cleaning Schedules
* Glass Register
* Leading customer and third party audits
* Overseeing critical supplier / haulier performance
* Taking the lead with customer / third party corrective actions
* Performing regular BRC / hygiene audits, record findings and manage corrective actions
* In addition to the above the candidate will be expected to complete additional tasks as required by senior management.
As part of the induction process targets will be set which will be reviewed after a 6-month probationary period.
Working days and hours & breaks
60 minutes unpaid lunch break.
Paid holiday entitlement
* Up to 5 years of employment: 20 days (pro rata) + Bank Holidays
* After 5 years of employment: 25 days (pro rata) + Bank Holidays
Social distancing in the offices, shielded desks, NHS Covid-19 venue check-in, weekly COVID-19 antigen lateral flow tests, mandatory face masks.
!!! NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE