Quality Representative - Nights - Blackburn
|Job Title:||Quality Representative - Nights - Blackburn|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Windle|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 11:42|
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be proactive in checking, measuring and problem solving to improve the quality of manufactured products as outlined by company standards.
- Achieve and promote customer quality expectations.
- Ensure compliance with internal quality system and ensure changes are made when identified.
- Assist with the creation of quality control documentation.
- Work with the team to realise quality focused procedures and processes.
- Using the ERP system to record checks on individual jobs.
- Adhere to and promote health and safety requirements.
- Always wear supplied and appropriate personal protective equipment.
- ISO 9001:2015 trained/aware.
- Ability to interpret technical engineering drawings.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment such as, tape measures, Vernier Callipers and protractors.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible approach.
- Experience within an engineering environment.
- Sheet metal experience advantageous.
- Experience within a continuous improvement environment.
- Experience of driving and delivering quality procedures.
- Six Sigma/Lean/5s/Kaizen, trained/aware would be advantageous.
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths and English.
Monday - Thursday
6.00pm - 6.00am