|Job Title:||Quality Officer|
|Salary:||£16.48 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Burrows|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 11:19|
This is a full-time role paying £16.48, per hour, Monday - Friday. This role is being offered as a temporary role, working for 2 to 3 months in the first instance, starting on Monday 17th December.
Immediate interview opportunities are available.
Core Duties include:
- Maintaining the database of clinical audit contacts
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries on the College's clinical audits
- Developing and maintaining college procedures
- Analysing audit results
- Organising committees including writing minutes
- Communicating with hospitals and documenting registration and filing information
- Extensive administration within a professional office based environment
- Confident user of MS Office (Including Advanced Excel)
- Confident user of Databases (Access and Office)
- Self motivated and driven
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's