- Job Reference: 00037713-1
- Date Posted: 6 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Galway, County Galway
- Salary: £51,800 to £64,800
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
An international Main Contractor is hiring a dynamic Quality Manager to initially oversee major housing and public building schemes across Ireland.
This medium-sized construction contractor is part of a wider group who annually turnover more than £60m and boast almost 200 progressive and experienced employees.
Despite the current climate, COVID-19 hasn’t stopped their rapid expansion and growth – they’ve got projects starting in both Ireland and England this month and are currently hiring for 6 positions across their Construction division.
Initially, as the chosen Quality Manager, you will lead education and public-sector residential new-build, alteration and refurbishment projects throughout Ireland.
This opportunity will be perfect for an experienced Quality Manager Manager with experience leading education or public-sector residential projects for a main contractor.
Main responsibilities for this Quality Manager position:
* Managing projects from pre-construction & production ensuring benchmarks are relevant to design and quality standards.
* ·Managing onsite QA paperwork working with the Management team and document control to carry out any relevant Quality Audits across the business.
* ·You will develop quality plans, ITP’s and QA Checks for all projects
* ·Be the first point of call for technical advice on site
* ·Working to the most recent ISO certification
Requirements for this Quality Manager position:
* You must have UK experience working as a Quality Manager for a construction contractor
* You must have experience as the Quality Manager on projects with values exceeding £3m
* Ideally you should have experience working on education and public-sector residential projects
* You must have experience with ISO 9001 and 45001
* Ideally you will have experience in both new-build and refurbishment projects
* You must be hands-on, dynamic and keen to take every opportunity to fast-track your career
Remuneration for this Quality Manager position:
* Up to €75,000 salary
* Car allowance
* Fast tracked career progression
* Competitive pension