|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Peasley|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 10:12|
Location: Coventry, CV3 2AH
Salary: Up to £19,000 depending on experiance
Contract Type: Temp - Perm / Permanent
CVs to - Alessia.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector for a well-established engineering company based in their Coventry HQ. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking team.
Our client is looking for someone to be part of a team of Quality Inspectors, to ensure the process controls are in place and operate specifically to ensure that the quality and safety standards are met. Inspecting all machined parts against design specs at all stages of production.
Main duties for the quality inspector:
- Usage of measuring equipment such as micrometers, callipers, protractors.
- Usage of the IS09001 / TS16949 quality system
- Working within a fast-paced working environment
- Inspecting all machined parts to ensure compare to design specs
- Ensuring all components operate correctly
- Knowledge of geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Strong IT skills such as Microsoft office
- Previous experience working under an IS09001 / TS16949 quality system
- Previous Quality experience within a face-faced engineering environment
- Experience using measuring equipment
- Flexible with working patterns
- Experience within working towards tight deadlines
In return you will receive a salary of up to £19,000 with the opportunity to become a permanent employee.
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum
£20000 - £26000 per annum
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£26000 - £30000 per annum
£23000 - £25000 per annum