|Job Title:||Quality inspector|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 11:00|
Reporting to the Chief Inspector, the successful candidate will be part of a 4 strong QA team, with a focus on inspection of aerospace sheet metal & machined parts while assisting with other day-to-day duties within the department.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Read & interpret engineering drawings
* Inspection of parts using manual equipment such as micrometers, height gauges etc plus use of manual CMM may be required.
* General QA activities such as goods inwards receipt inspection and raw material control.
* Liaising with the Engineering Manager and the Production Planner to ensure work going through the department is completed in a timely and efficient manner to meet both customer & company targets.
* Non-conformance investigations and reporting
The ideal person will have;
1. Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
2. Experience of working to AS9100/ISO 9001 QMS procedures.
3. A comprehensive knowledge of engineering processes (precision machining, sheet metalwork, press work, fabrication & welding) from inspection perspective.
4. Experience with completion of production verification activities F.A.I.R (not essential)
5. Good communication skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative as my client require a reliable and committed worker.
6. Use of Microsoft office software.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £26000 per annum
£11.50 - £12.50 per hour
£24000 - £30000 per annum
Up to £19000 per annum
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Travel Allowance