Quality Engineer – Medical Devices
- Job Reference: 00026097-1
- Date Posted: 5 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Perth, Perth & Kinross
- Salary: £30,000 to £38,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Scientist or Engineer looking for the next step in your career? Do you have manufacturing experience within the Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industry? Are you passionate about Quality? If so, this could be the role for you!
Joining the fight against COVID-19, you will utilise your experience to investigate the root cause of quality complaints and batch failures across the manufacturing process of crucial consumables for COVID-19 testing. You will be tasked with reducing the number of issues by providing technical support during investigations and the implementation of corrective actions. Leveraging your excellent communication skills, you will be responsible for liaising with both internal and external customers.
Applications are invited from candidates with:
* A BSc/MSc in a Scientific discipline (or related)
* 3+ years’ experience within the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
* A solid understanding of associated regulations and standards – GMP/ISO13485
* The ability to take general concepts and direction to produce desirable results
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more, apply to VRS today!
Key words: manufacturing, medical devices, pharmaceutical, quality, engineering, root cause analysis, batch failures, technical support, laboratory, scientific, IVD, in-vitro diagnostics, Perth, Dundee, Stirling, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Scotland, VRS6796AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website