|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
* Maintain the quality management system conduct periodical system audits to ensure compliance and identify improvement opportunities
* Work alongside production, design, sales, engineering, SQA on new product introduction ensuring flawless on time launch.
* Contribute technical/mechanical/electronic engineering expertise to new product design and introduction to the manufacturing process
* Using practical problem-solving techniques improve the operational right first time performance for parts, processes and equipment.
* Project manage the certification requirements for existing and NPI products ensuring regulatory compliance.
* Develop specifications and testing regimes to create reliably-performing, user-friendly interfaces
* Provide engineering support and problem-solving expertise delivered on time and to an appropriate standard
* Utilizing drawings and standards work with suppliers to ensure conformance and on time incident closure.
* Evaluating operational systems and recommending improvements to eliminate causes of malfunctions.
* BEng/BSc or equivalent in electronics/mechanical engineering
* Six Sigma Green belt (or equivalent)
* ISO9001 - Audit Training
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* At least 3 years' experience of providing engineering support in a manufacturing environment
* Track record in certification, new product introduction and quality engineering,
* Experience of working in cross-functional teams
* Excellent communication skills
* IT skills - including, MS Office, SAP
* Project management
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.