|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
General Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Ensure all products correspond to customer specification or relevant DEFRA
• Ensure all products are free from foreign bodies, taints or odours
• Ensure that the product is inspected accordingly to clients requirements and designated QC procedures
• Sending QC reports to customers within agreed timescales
• Accurate records to be maintained and available for inspection on request
• Liase with Sales and Transport departments
• Oversee Warehouse staff in correct handling of stock and rotation
• Ensure the company dress code and jewellery policy are complied with
• Continuous monitoring of procedures, compliance and report any breakages or spillages
• Maintain accurate fridge temperature records
• Maintain calibration records fit for external audit
• Carry out hygiene audits to timescales
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Problem solving skills
• Friendly, flexible and adaptable
• Excellent organisational skills, able to plan, manage and prioritise a busy workload
• Maintain company standards and procedures to timescales
• Fresh produce experience
• Quality Control experience
• General Administration
Full training will be given on systems and products.
Full UK Driving License and own transport preferred due to location.
Hours & Days of Work:
06.00am to 14.00pm Sunday
08.00am to 17.00pm Monday to Thursday.
Salary £21,000 per annum.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays and holiday loyalty scheme after 5 years' service.
If you are interested in this varied and interesting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!