Quality Control Engineer
|Job Title:||Quality Control Engineer|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Coral Jenkins|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 13:21|
In this role you will be responsible for the completion and implementation of Quality Control projects and improvements in relation to manufactured products and raw materials.
Main duties include:
- To assist and undertake quality control testing of products manufactured in the plant and report on any products not complying with Company's internal specifications during holiday periods.
- To monitor and measure Supplier non-conformance, undertake projects to improve the quality of materials and services expected and promised.
- To undertake projects relating to Customer complaint using World Class Manufacturing (WCM) practices and processes for the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and preventative implementation plans.
- To assist in the collection and input of data for analysis as part of continuous process improvements on the production lines. Work with the operations team in delivering Quality led improvement projects using WCM tools and techniques.
- To assist in the Quality Control audits of product being shipped to customers.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- To have completed a recognised Chemical, Mechanical or Engineering qualification to HNC/HND Level or NVQ Level 3 or 4.
- Previous Quality Control and lean manufacturing including process improvement techniques in a continuous manufacturing environment is essential.
- Previous proven experience of production and manufacturing equipment and ancillaries including an awareness of TPM and Preventative Maintenance Systems.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Data Administrator
£140 - £160 per day
Curricula and Quality Assurance Manager
£41000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Purchase Ledger Supervisor
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant
£18000 - £20000 per annum