|Salary||£26000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
The Quality Control Scientific Officer will be responsible for:
- To perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
- To carry out projects within the Department and at international level, as required.
- To prepare technical documentation within the Department, as required.
- To assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
- To review analytical and laboratory data within the Department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
The Quality Control Scientific Officer will have:
- Degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline
- Experience of instrumental and traditional analytical techniques.
- Ability to work to critical time lines with the ability to commit to overseas travel as part of the project team.
- Effective communication skills at all internal and external levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
If you would like to speak to us about this Quality Control Scientific Officer role, please click apply or contact Kelly Head in our Swindon branch.