|Salary||£23000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Health & Medical, Miscellaneous|
The successful Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for:
- Providing Quality Input on the life cycle of Validation documents from URS's through to PQ's
- Implementing QA on the shop floor; reviewing sterilization cycles, FMS systems and cleanroom logbooks
- Providing quality and compliance input in reviewing of Batch Manufacturing Record Reviews, CAPA's & Deviations, Complaints & OOS across departments.
- Review and update of Standard Operating Procedures and Controlled Documents as required.
The Quality Assurance Officer will have:
- Minimum Science based degree.
- Proven industry experience in a Quality Assurance Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines.
If you would like to speak to us about this Quality Assurance officer role, please click apply or contact Kelly Head in our Swindon branch.