|Job Title:||Quality Assurance|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Hillyard|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 15:45|
As a Quality Assessor you will part of a highly regarded Technical team responsible for ensuring products are produced to the highest quality and to customer specifications. Duties will include:
- Complete and record all QA checks during the manufacturing cycle.
- Conduct and record routine checks on raw materials, temperature controls, calibration and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepare, conduct and record results of daily taste panel.
- Carry out micro equipment and hand swabs, Allergen swabs, prepare samples for laboratory.
- Manage the reject and non-conformance database.
- Complete various Internal audits including GMP, CCP and Traceability and ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
- Level 2 food safety certificate
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably food
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to confidently converse with all staff
- Competency with Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand, collate and analyse data
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organised approach and able to work in a fast moving environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's