Quality and Environment
|Job Title:||Quality and Environment|
|Contact Name:||Coral Jenkins|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 12:09|
Roles and responsibilities
- Identify, propose and implement processes to ensure the fulfillment of applicable requirements and the expectations of the clients.
- Maintain and update the Management System coordinating the necessary actions with all areas within the assigned scope.
- Identify, propose and implement continuous improvement actions and corrective actions to address non-conformities.
- Carry out internal audits and coordinate external audits and management review to the Management System.
NEW PRODUCTS AND UPDATES:
- Coordinate the participation of the department in projects to ensure that customer, quality, safety, environmental, EMC and food grade requirements applicable to the product are identified and implemented into the design.
- Lead the validation of new components and approval of new suppliers.
- Lead the validation of final products according to the applicable requirements.
- Participate with the Management in the definition and improvement of departmental processes according to the requirements of the Company and strive to obtain the maximum efficiency.
- Check the updating and accuracy of the data bases of the department.
- Ensure the fulfillment of the agreed deadlines in performance where it is required.
- Ensure the fulfillment of the current standards of the internal procedures that affect the activity of the department.
- Ensure the security and safety in the workplace and overall roles in area, according to the established procedures and the current standards with respect to the processes of risk prevention in the workplace.
- Record and report the required weekly, monthly etc. reports
- Report on indication data of results for the fulfillment of objectives, analysing the possible deviations and proposing alternatives.
- In coordination with After Sales, take the corresponding actions to address customer complaints and requests regarding products and processes.
- Respond to public administration requests of information regarding environmental aspects.
- University Degree (Engineering) / Engineer's Degree - Engineer Diploma (DI)
Knowledge of quality and environmental systems (preferably in the industrial sector).
- ISO Standards 9001 & 14001
- Risk prevention.
- Negotiation Techniques.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's