|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Tiverton
Salary - £25,000 / £28,000
Reporting to - SHEQ Manager
Interview Date - TBC
This company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
Main responsibilites and duties of the successful Quality Advisor -
- You will be supporting the SHEQ Manager in ensuring compliance with internal procedures, regulatory requirements and applicable management system standards such as ISO 9001.
- To support the SHEQ manager in implementing process, procedures and work instructions.
- To identify systematic failings through Root cause analysis.
- Assist in the formation and delivery of new operating procedures.
- Manage and maintain the calibration of the organisations fleet of equipment.
- Co-ordinate third party audits through liaison with relevant certification bodies.
- Supporting and educating personnel to help the organisation achieve better quality outcomes.
- Assist the SHEQ Manager in gaining & maintaining future Certification Schemes such as ISO14001, 55001.
- Undertake and lead on SHEQ audits across all areas of the business as defined by internal and external audit programme.
- To initiate, monitor and record effective corrective actions and control of nonconformances resulting from Audits. Analysing the trends, and report accordingly.
- Take full responsibility for the close out of non-conformances and implementation of improvement measures required to promote the continuous improvement culture.
- Perform relevant investigation of root cause analysis, defects and other issues related to Quality
- Control, maintain and update the Document control register and quality management plan ensuring all company documents are referenced and controlled.
- Control, maintain and control other relevant quality documentation as directed by the SHEQ manager.
- A certificate in Quality Management (CQI) OR willing to work towards.
- Internal Auditor Qualification (CQI /IRCA) OR willing to work towards.
- Quality management Practitioner (PCQI) OR willing to work towards.
- Experience of conducting internal audits.
- A confident communicator, with the ability to convey complex information.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements.
- Experienced at analysing data, understanding the outcomes and transposing the information to make key business decisions
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Experienced at analysing data, understanding the outcomes and transposing the information to make key business decisions.
- Proficient in data collection, management and analysis.
- Proactive in regard to planning and organizing.
If this Quality Advisor role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Recruitment OR APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.