Qualified Social Worker - Community Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Community Team|
|Salary:||£22 - £22.44 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-09-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Rogerson|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 09:56|
In this role you will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment and have recently worked as a qualified Adults Social Worker. You will have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable to pick up new and existing cases.
You will be working alongside health and social care colleagues with a commitment to promoting independence. You will work in a supportive team of Social workers and Social care support officers.
As a qualified Social Worker some of your duties will be:
• To undertake assessments of need and consider options and resources and make recommendation for care arrangements.
• To implement agreed care plans and to provide ongoing, direct Social Work Practitioner input as required.
• To reassess, review and evaluate and monitor care as required.
• To take responsibility under Section 114 of the Mental Health Act when holding Approved Social Worker status: operating as an independent practitioner to provide least restrictive intervention options and having regard to the rights of the clients under the Legislation.
• Carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
• A full UK license holder
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
• Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Catherine Rogerson on 0161-5091045 or email your CV to Catherine.rogerson @ pertempsmedical.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's