Qualified Social Worker - LAC
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - LAC|
|Salary:||£37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Rogerson|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 14:12|
You will be working on a busy yet supportive team with regular supervision from your manager. You will be expected to manage a diverse caseload effectively and be able to deliver positive change to children and their families.
As a qualified Social Worker some of your duties will be:
• Safeguard and promote the welfare of children in line with the Children Acts 1989 and 2004, Children and Families Act 2014, and working Together to Safeguard Children guidance 2013, giving due consideration to their race, culture, religion and linguistic background.
• To assess or investigate such cases as are referred, within the department's eligibility criteria, to establish level and type of need.
• To carry a caseload and be responsible for assessment and planning for children and young people in compliance with casework objectives, statutory and departmental policy and procedural requirements, consistently maintaining the highest level of professional standards.
• To undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to the children and young people assigned, investigating concerns regarding a child or young person's safety or wellbeing, make an assessment of the risk and protective factors in the family and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
• To work within the organisation's professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
• and resources, taking action as appropriate to achieve desired outcomes.
• To ensure effective communications are conveyed in a timely, transparent and coherent manner.
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
• A full UK license holder
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
• Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in and you would like a confidential chat please contact Catherine Rogerson on 0161 5091045 or email your CV to Catherine.rogerson @ pertempsmedical.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's