Qualified Nursery Assistant
- Job Reference: 00006226-1
- Date Posted: 7 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £9.21 to £12.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Qualified Nursery Assistant / Qualified Nursery Nurse / Qualified Early Years Practitioner
£9.21 to £12.00 per hour
To start ASAP (September 2020)
Vision for Education is recruiting for a Qualified Nursery Assistant to work in our client’s nursery in the area of Bristol, to start as soon as possible (Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we and our clients are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing we cannot confirm the specific start date).
The nursery is open between 7.30am – 6.00pm, 5 days per week.
The chosen individual will be required to work with children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years of age. Full-time hours can be worked over 4 days if necessary and, for the successful Nursery Assistant, a permanent contract will be offered within this exciting nursery. This is thriving and growing setting so those seeking a position where they can also grow and develop their career would be of most interest.
The nursery has a great atmosphere as well as an inviting warm feel. The current team are supportive and have great passion for working in the early years sector. The children have great fun whilst engaging in creative play as it is hugely important to this nursery that they provide the best start in children’s education. Each of the rooms have their own outdoor space which means the children always have access.
To be considered for the Nursery Assistant position, you will:
• Have a minimum of Cache Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
• Experience working as a Nursery Assistant or in a similar role within the last 2 years.
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for working with young children.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team.­
*Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call