Qualified Dental Nurse (FTC)
- Job Reference: 00073303-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Temporary
‘The Practice at Mortlake’ are a private dental practice, offering a complete range of general dental care, implant dentistry and cosmetic dentistry to patients of all ages. We have a long established and well-deserved reputation for combining the highest levels of care and service with the very latest equipment and techniques.
We are offering a Qualified Dental Nurse (Trainee with experience considered) a full-time position to join a small, friendly, family orientated established practice with long standing associates.
Invisalign and iTero scanner is desirable. However, training will be provided for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects.
Please apply now!
What the role involves
* Opportunity to work full time Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.15pm and Friday 8.15am - 4.15pm
* Fixed term contract
* Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
* Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
* Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
* Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
* Provide outstanding customer service at all times
* Any other ad hoc responsibilities as reasonably requested
* Auto enrol pension scheme
* 24/7 access to free Employee Assistance Programme
* 20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
* Eye care vouchers for VDU users
* Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
* Online CPD funded
* Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
What we need from you
* Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
* Comply with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses
* Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
* Knowledge of CQC and compliance
* Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
* Friendly and welcoming manner
* Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
* Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
* Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19