Qualified Children's Social Worker - Stockton
|Job Title:||Qualified Children's Social Worker - Stockton|
|Location:||North East England|
|Salary:||£185.85 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Woodward|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 09:24|
As a Qualified Children's Social Worker you will –
• Listen carefully and empathise when necessary.
• Ask the right questions to find out about clients' needs.
• Gain the trust of people from all kinds of backgrounds.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
• Assess needs and circumstances.
• Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
• Gather, analyse and understand information.
• Be observant, read situations and identify problems.
• Be non-judgemental and avoid imposing solutions.
• Act quickly and calmly, eg, if a child is at risk from abuse or neglect.
• Work through conflict sensitively and come up with effective solutions.
• Work well under pressure.
• Have a positive attitude when you are faced with difficulties.
• Make difficult decisions at times
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Social Worker
£31.00 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team
£22 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection and Court Team
£28 - £30 per hour
£32 per hour
Child Protection Social Worker
£29.93 per hour