|Location||West Midlands||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£29 - £32 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
We are looking for Qulaified Childrens Social Worker to maintain the strength and stability of their services local authorities in and around the West Midlands area. The experienced frontline Child Protection Social Workers will join services which are striving for excellence and have the aim of retaining manageable caseloads in a supportive environment and providing the highest quality service to protect some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
These authorities are committed to "signs of safety" and need exceptional social workers who are committed to embedding this model of working.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 18 months Child Protection and Court experience
- Registered with the HCPC
- Hold an enhanced DBS or registered with the DBS update service.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Provide quality assessments with confidence.
- Evidence in care proceedings as the expert witness on behalf of the local authority
The successful candidates can expect to achieve rates between £32-35
If you're interested in this or any of our other vacancies UK wide , please contact Yusuf with your up to date CV.