|Job Title:||QHSE Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum, Benefits: BUPA, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tim Graylen|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 12:47|
Are you NEBOSH Certified? Do you have experience in Quality, Health & Safety & Environment? Do you have experience in manufacturing or production environments?
Reporting directly to the Site Manager the successful applicant will coordinate and improve all aspects of QHSE procedures ensuring a safe and compliant operating environment.
• Lead by positive example in all aspects of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
• Responsible for Health & Safety systems and performance
• Responsible for QMS system
• Create Procedures, Works Instructions and other documents required to support the management systems.
• Participate in development of and implement on site Group Quality Health and Safety procedures and policies.
• Training of management systems to related departments to ensure understanding and competence.
• Lead ISO 9001, FSC and BRC audits with external certifications bodies.
• Responsible for product analysis and testing in compliance with specifications.
• Lead customer audits of the site and carry out audits of external suppliers.
• Take ownership of external audit corrective action plans to ensure timely completion and response to customer/certification body.
• Take ownership of the internal audit schedule to ensure all audits are completed in line with the planned audit schedule.
• Carry out incident investigations related to both quality and health & safety.
• Develop and implement continual improvements in relation to the site's health & safety and quality performance.
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor trained
• Exposure to BRC standards
• Proven ability in leading external certification body audits.
• Experience with Retailer Customer Audits
• Strong IT skills (MS Office)
• Excellent communicator with the ability to influence across all levels, effectively managing both internal and external stakeholders.
• NEBOSH National General Certification or higher
Based on days working 37.5hrs a week. Immediate start available.
Generous remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of circa £40k together with BUPA Medical Cover, 5% Pension Contributions & Life Insurance.
Click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's