|Job Title:||QHSE Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 16:12|
Key Duties include but are not exclusive to the following:
• You will be expected to come into the business and access what is currently in place and from their plan and manage the improvements.
• Manage the current systems (ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001).
• Advise senior management on QHSE issues, legal requirements & improvements.
• Incident / Accident investigation and actions, Health and Safety risk assessments & COSHH risk assessments and workplace inspection and internal audits.
• Setting & Monitoring of QHSE targets, KPI`s and improvements.
• Contractor management.
• Third party audits, supplier reviews & approved supplier register.
Background and Experience required:
• Currently in a Health and Safety manager position or ready for that step up into one with the experience and technical ability to match.
• Experience within the Nuclear industry is highly desirable but other engineering/ manufacturing environments may be considered.
• Hold your NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum but Diploma level qualified in health and safety is desirable.
• Hands on, happy to role your sleeves up and get stuck in.
• You will report to a senior managers and must be comfortable in represent health and safety at that level.
This role is offering a salary of £40-50,000 for a single site role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your up to date CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 per annum, Benefits: BUPA, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
£40000 per annum
Attractive Overall Package
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£60000 - £65000 per annum