|Salary||£40000 - £999999 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Salary: £40,000 Negotiable according to experience
My client based in Banbury, Oxfordshire is seeking a Quality Manager
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Be the accountable owner of the client relationships across the transport activities.
- Prioritise full compliance with GDP and ISO 9001/ ISO 13485 requirements to ensure Patient Safety
- Provide Quality expertise and oversight at all transport depot sites across the commercial Lifesciences own fleet landscape
- Review and agree Quality/Technical Agreements with Clients and Suppliers ensuring full compliance.
- Deliver BAU compliance ensuring site KPI's and client KPI's are achieved Identify, shape and deliver relevant training and strategies e.g. driving the GDP agenda in order to achieve standards of excellence in operations and management of GDP training at Transport Depot sites
- Build close relationships with operational and functional teams to achieve right first time standards
- Support business growth by advising and participating on implementation of transport projects from a Quality and Regulatory point of view
o Experience in QA Pharmaceutical and Logistics
o Experience in Transportation
o Driven, motivated, results and goal orientated
o Builds strong working relationships to ensure buy in and alignment is achieved
25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities.
Please contact Ruth on 07764959511 for further information