|Job Title:||Purchasing Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Philip Bloomer|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 11:38|
You will be working within commodity groups such as fabrication, machined components, cut and machined sheet metal and other very similar groups. Ideally you will have experience within these commidity groups to include the ability to work comptently with engineering teams and understand some of the technical content, in other words read a drawing.
Day to day duties in the role will include:
• Identification and delivery of cost down activities.
• Management of new and exisitng suppliers to include negotiation of contracts.
• Support NPI projects from concept to completion.
• Conduct supplier development meetings to support compny current and future needs.
• Develop and maintain ordering methods through MRP system.
• All other reasonable activities to support an effective, cost effective and fit for purpose supply chain to the business.
In this case we are looking for a driven and proactive Purchasing Manager, you will be self identifying areas for improvement and delivering against them in line with company needs. If you have experience of managing a small team it would be an advantage but not essential in this instance.
In return you will be given the opportunity to significantly contribute to company profitability, the structure of the purchasing function and to develop a full supply chain with autonomy and ownership while being driven by current and future business needs.
For more information please click the apply now button or contact Phil Bloomer, Procurement People.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£46000 - £60000 per annum
£40000 per annum
£40000 per annum, Benefits: BUPA, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
Attractive Overall Package
£50000 - £60000 per annum