|Job Title:||Purchasing Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ffion Griffiths|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 16:17|
Acorn is currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant to work within a company based on the outskirts of Swansea.
A Purchasing Assistant responsibilities will include tracking deliveries, monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs, liaising with clients and warehouse staff, researching new vendors, and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.)
· Updating internal databases (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
· Research offers from clients and negotiate better prices
· File updated records of invoices and contracts
· Liaise with suppliers to confirm orders and identify if there are any changes
· Speak with the warehouse department to ensure all products arrive in good condition Requirements
· Have previous experience working as a Purchasing Assistant
· Good understanding of supply chain procedures
· Knowledge of MS Excel
· Experience in market research
· Have excellent communication skills either by email or telephone.
This is a temporary positions.
Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and 1pm finish on a Friday. Own transport would be an advantage due to location.
The hourly rate of pay will be £7.83 per hour.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's