|Job Title:||Purchasing Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Coral Jenkins|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 10:17|
* Determine, register and purchase of required products, making the corresponding follow up and solving any incidences that arise.
* Evaluate the costs of the orders, against the pricing information and comparative quotes and standards of quality.
* Send the orders of material created by the different departments in the system (SAP), checking the conditions and prices.
* Follow up the orders until receipt.
* Look for and assign new parts for the product changes, analysing the impact in cost.
* Act as point of contact with the suppliers of the area, providing the information/documentation in case of changes, etc. and request quotations or discounts.
* Receive and review the various offers for supplies from the suppliers.
* Check received invoices from the suppliers, and solving any possible problems identified.
* Register and keep in the system (SAP), the required data of suppliers, articles, etc.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Up to £25000 per annum
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour, Benefits: Temp to perm
£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
£9.83 - £10.47 per hour