|Job Title:||Purchasing administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Taylor|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 09:53|
Typical duties include:
- Liaising with managers regarding their recruitment and assisting them to raise the necessary orders and gain approval.
- Using clients in-house system, SAP, to create purchase orders and liaising with the managers for approval.
- Producing and maintaining reports and trackers using excel and internal systems.
- Processing invoices through the clients' SAP system.
- Supporting the Account Management team by providing administrative services to maintain records as clearly and accurately as possible.
- Answering general queries via incoming calls and emails. Additional resourcing support when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
A wealth of experience of working in administration, within a process driven role. Excellent attention to detail. Good MS Office skills; including Excel, Word and Outlook. Strong IT literacy and be able to pick up new IT systems quickly. Be able to prioritise and manage workloads to strict deadlines in a high pressure environment and work on own initiative. Good team working skills. Excellent communication skills.
This role is based in central Reading, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm however on occasions you will need to be flexible to working additional hours.
Full training will be provided. This role is a temp to perm position at £18,000 p/a.