|Job Title:||Purchasing Administrator|
|Location:||Ashby de la Zouch|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Evans|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 10:31|
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Convert UK service purchase requisitions to SAP purchase orders for spare parts and actioning them with our recommended supply chain.
• Order management confirmation of all PO's within company guidelines & KPI's.
• Expediting existing purchase orders when circumstances demand faster delivery of items.
• Processing purchase orders for inventory items from internal suppliers.
• Provide excellent customer service to both service centre organizations and Globally.
• Ensure purchased spares are supplied in a cost effective and timely manner on behalf of the Service Centres.
• Meet the service quality standards of the company and ensuring that all quality standards are current.
What we are looking for in you:
• Driven by quality, cost and delivery targets.
• Good attention to detail with ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good level of computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
• SAP experience desirable
• Drive – someone who is self-motivated and driven with a strong sense of urgency, enthusiasm and commitment
• Problem-solver and has initiative
• Calm, friendly approach to work whilst staying organised and meticulous.
This role is available on both an temporary and permanent basis
Pertemps Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's