|Salary||£16009.5 - £18583.5 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Purchase / Sales Ledger (Invoicing Administrator)
Full Time Hours
£16009.50-£18583.50 per annum
Pertemps are recruiting an invoice query assistant to support our client within the medical industry. This is a fixed term contract lasting for approx 12 months.
Some of the Key responsibilities for this role:
• Action and resolve Non-Purchase Order (Non PO) invoice holds (e.g. invoices in dispute, awaiting credit notes etc.) that have not been properly actioned by the budget holders
• Review invoices daily in the ledger workflow and forward to relevant staff for checking and approval and escalated as necessary to ensure prompt payment.
• Ensure that Suppliers are instructed to forward all invoices (where appropriate) to SBS at the agreed address.
• To ensure that all ledger system notifications which have "timed out", are followed up and resolved.
• Work closely with Shared Business Services (SBS) to resolve service issues if and when they arise.
• Advise new Suppliers as to the content of their invoices
• For new Non-PO Suppliers, after relevant checks complete the new supplier set up request form and submitted electronically to SBS.
• To provide SBS with bank details for any suppliers identified on the cheque threshold report
• Review and maintain Non PO rules.
• Review creditor reports on a weekly basis, liaising with SBS to resolve any outstanding issues.
• Review NON PO invoices awaiting action by customer CCG's, to ensure BPPC targets are met, discussing invoice and payment queries with suppliers and staff as appropriate.
Requirements for this role:
• Previous experience in working within a Purchase/Sales Ledger department.
• Creating and maintaining spreadsheets to a high standard
• Deliver timely and accurate information in line with tight deadlines
• Analyse and interpret data to identify errors and resolve financial queries
• Team player but able to work on own initiative without close supervision
• Knowledge of accounting procedures in relation to financial accounting, (experience with inter-NHS accounting is desirable)
• Handle queries with staff, customers and suppliers
If you have the necessary experience and available to complete a 12 month contract, APPLY