|Salary||£20000 - £22889 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Line Management of a maximum of 4 Tidy-up Clerks
• Training of new staff members to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to complete their work
• Weekly review with team members of their ledgers to ensure they are on track with their tidy-up work and have actioned any manual adjustments required and passed to the processing team
• Support for more complex tidy-up tasks
• Ensuring the team delivers to their SLA for all tidy-up ledgers they own:
• Initial review and sign-off of manual adjustments – ensuring the correct nominal and tax coding has been used
• Daily, weekly and monthly work planners for your team members to ensure all tasks required of them will be completed
• Completion of line management tasks for your team – training and development, probation reviews, annual appraisals, regular 1-1s
• Ensuring all tasks for which you are responsible are completed to a high standard of quality, and the teams SLA is adhered to at all times
• Willingness and ability to pick up ad-hoc tasks as directed by the team Management, and still ensure all tasks for which you are responsible for are completed on time, and to the correct standard
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Currently studying AAT (or similar) / or completed qualification
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills
• A strong team ethic
• Ability to take the lead within the team, in the absence of other senior team members
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.