Purchase Ledger Team Leader
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Team Leader|
|Start Date:||2019-03-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Marsh|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 10:03|
The Purchase Ledger Team Leader is responsible for overseeing a Purchase Ledger team of 6. The purpose of the position is to maintain high performance levels within the team, promoting accuracy, efficiency and commitment.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Supervise, lead, train and develop the Purchase Ledger Team
• Ensure all supplier payments are paid in a timely manner
• Resolve both internal and external queries
• Manage and maintain all documentation for team processes, supplier information packs, job descriptions and training documentation
• Ensure that team daily processing deliverables are achieved and accurately recorded
• Establish and maintain relationships both internally and externally
The ideal candidate will be a purchase ledger professional who has worked within fast paced / high volume environment with the ability to communicate effectively with Managers and suppliers. You should be proactive with strong attention to detail and have previous supervisory experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's