|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
You will be responsible for the operational processes of the Accounts Payable team, ensuring that a high quality of service is provided to the businesses suppliers whilst also monitoring the payment of invoices. It is crucial that you are able to control all processes within Accounts Payable and oversee a smooth Purchase Ledger function. Responsibilities will include:
• Providing support and leadership within the AP team
• Preparing payment runs
• Overseeing any queries or issues and resolve effectively and promptly
• Maintaining ledgers
• Reviewing debit balances
• Preparing and reviewing aged creditors reports
• Coding and processing invoices, matching of invoices to PO's
• Co-ordinating and processing foreign currency invoices
• Conducting appraisals for Purchase Ledger Clerks in the team
The successful candidate will have previous management/supervisory experience and will demonstrate strong leadership skills as well as being an effective communicator. The individual will be keen to learn, highly organised and able to work in a fast paced changeable environment.
Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package. They can be accessed by public transport and do provide onsite parking for employees.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.