|Location||Wimborne Minster||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Compeititive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing the Purchase Ledger Team ensuring all aspects of the Ledger are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop, train and manage the team of Purchase Ledger Assistants including recruitment, appraisals and other aspects of people management where necessary
• Lead the Purchase Ledger team to ensure the processes are adhered to
• Process supplier invoices in an accurate and timely manner
• Resolve supplier queries and discrepancies promptly and efficiently
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Process expenses and credit card claims
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Purchase Ledger Supervisor and Shared Service Centre experience will be beneficial. Solid Excel skills is essential. If you have experience working on Oracle this will be a high advantage.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to work away for the first 8 weeks. All expenses will be paid for but this is an essential factor of the role and you must have your own vehicle.
Outstanding benefits package is on offer along with flexible working hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.