Purchase Ledger Supervisor
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Supervisor|
|Salary:||Up to £26,000 DOE|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie McGeoch|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 08:50|
Are you used to working in a high volume, fast paced environment? Can you demonstrate excellent management skills and great enthusiasm for motivating the team?
The role will take responsibility for the day to day management of the department, including payment of supplier invoices, resolution of queries, liaising with various departments to deal with queries and also looking at internal improvements to processes. You will manage your team ensuring that payment run deadlines are met and SLA’s are adhered too.
Main duties include;
- Overseeing weekly / monthly payments process including statement reconciliation for key suppliers
- Overseeing purchase card transaction process - ensuring that unallocated transaction are sent out to the business timeously and purchasing card statements are reconciled
- Matching and processing invoices for various parts of the business as required in sufficient time to allow payment with in credit terms
- Raising queries with suppliers as they arise for specific invoices
- Coding and processing overhead invoices ensuring invoices are appropriately authorised
- Ensure key suppliers are paid to terms in order to maximise rebate arrangements
- Conduct a periodic review of aged ledger balances to ensure credit balances are repaid or written off and unpaid aged items identified
- Manage pro-forma invoice process ensuring VAT invoice is received and Vat
- This company offers an excellent working environment and have an extremely stable team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's