Purchase Ledger Clerk
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|Salary:||£17000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Liggins|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 16:05|
As the organisation uses cutting edge technology, it enables the successful candidate to work for a business that provides an enhanced service that its competitors simply do not offer.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Accurately processing supplier invoices and monitoring the Purchase Ledger inbox
• Processing BACS/Cheque payments following on from the running of daily reports
• Dealing with enquiries from suppliers in regards to invoicing and processing Nominal Ledger invoices
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Processing daily standing orders as well as direct debit draws on the Office Bank Accounts
• All filing and archiving and ad hoc duties as required
This role would suit an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist who has strong experience of providing a high level of accuracy to ensure critical payments are processed. This is a great opportunity to forge a career in a thriving and expending organisation which is continuously seeking to be a market leader by utilising new technology.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's