|Salary||Up to £21,000||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Working for a leading and highly reputable organisation, you’ll be joining their Finance team to manage the purchase ledger process which also includes expense procedures and responsibility for other MI tasks.
This award-winning business, who have a long history within their industry are experiencing organic growth across the business. With their key focus on keeping things simple, and building strong relationships, they provide a unique culture and a name you can be truly proud to work for.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Accounts Payable; checking invoices, posting and payments.
• Act as main point of contact for suppliers.
• Assist with the expenses review, processing and analysis.
• General ledger postings.
• Other ad-hoc responsibilities to assistant colleagues within the Finance team.
• Vastly experienced in a similar Purchase Ledger role.
• Highly computer literate, confident with Microsoft Excel, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Highly organised.
• A strong communicator when speaking with internal and external stakeholders.
For more information please contact Natalie McGeoch at Pertemps.
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journe