|Salary||Up to £22,000 DOE||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pertemps specialist division is working with a leading retailer to add an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to their Finance department based in their Glasgow City Centre office.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will ensure that the supplier relationships are maintained and all statements are paid on time.
- Registering, recording, accurately coding and entering all invoices and petty cash claims into the AX systems in a timely manner
- Answering the telephone calls in a professional manner from suppliers and liaising with store managers
- Matching invoices with approved copies of invoices, delivery notes, and purchase notes and purchase orders received from the store or department managers
- Reconciling supplier statements at end of the month and identify any issues to the Financial Controller
- Filing unpaid/paid invoices and remittance advice in a tidy and prompt manner
- Minimum of 3 years'experience in a Purchase Ledger role within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in all Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines