Purchase Ledger Assistant
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Assistant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Izabelle Thomas|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 10:44|
• Checking and accurately recording purchase ledger invoices onto the accounts system
• Creation of weekly and monthly BACs and cheque payment runs to ensure all suppliers are paid on a timely basis
• Liaising with suppliers ensuring all queries are dealt with and that any outstanding credit notes are received
• Reconciling all invoices with the delivery paperwork and investigate any discrepancies.
• Supplier statement reconciliations
Working alongside a busy team, this is a great opportunity working in modern open-plan offices, with a good benefits package and free onsite parking.
If you are self motivated with excellent communication skills and a flexible work ethic with the relevant purchase ledger / accounts experience then we'd love to hear from you! Ce
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's