|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Hours: 2pm – 11pm
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
City Centre Location
Working for a google inspired organisation based in the heart of Leicester this is a busy role with an immediate start.
• Min 1 year experience in a Financial department, preferably in a credit control capacity.
• Preferable to have experience in multi-currency.
• Previous experience in or similar accounting packages and have strong accounting software skills.
• Strong software skills to include Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet company deadlines.
• Be an excellent communicator with an efficient telephone manner.
• Be able to work independently.
• Credit control and posting cash receipts (bank transfer, cheque, credit card) to the sales ledger
• Assisting with monthly bank reconciliations
• Sending monthly account statements to customers
• Managing customer relationships and responding promptly to customer queries
• Posting sales invoices to QuickBooks using the correct nominal code
• Raising external supplier purchase orders for stock
• Ensuring all sales invoices are matched to internal orders
• Reconciliation of the debtors listing to the nominal ledger monthly
• Establishing credit limits for new customers and managing existing credit limits
• Ensuring the correct VAT treatment is applied to sales invoices and credit notes
• Reviewing the aged debt listing to minimise bad debt and managing accounts on hold
• Escalating debtor issues a manager
• Complete and file monthly VAT returns
Interested ? Click 'APPLY' below !