|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Hughes|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 14:48|
Working as a Purchase Ledger this diverse role will enable you to be working closely with Project Managers and suppliers helping negotiate the best prices.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in using Sage 50 Accounts.
As a Purchase Ledger your responsibilities will be:
• Inputting purchase orders into Sage
• Checking and accurately recording purchase ledger invoices onto the accounts system
• Updating project spreadsheets
• Negotiate with suppliers
• Running goods inwards and outwards
The attributes we require from you:
• Experience with Sage 50
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Able to work well as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to prioritise
If you feel this full time Purchase Ledger role is for you please do not hesitate to apply for this rare opportunity today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's