|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger|
|Salary:||£23000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sutton|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 09:50|
Duties will include:
• To ensure all purchase invoices are loaded onto the accounts
• Ensure costs are coded to the correct nominal ledger for management accounting
• To ensure suppliers and expenses are paid in line with payment terms, in particular processing weekly BACS runs and monthly payments
• To make ad hoc payments by cheque or BACS as required
• All payments to be made with consideration of cash flow forecasts
• Being the first point of contact for suppliers, and maintain good working relationships to resolve supplier queries
• To ensure all supplier accounts are kept up to date through statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations, particularly at month end
• To identify where efficiency savings can be gained in the current process
• To ensure that all paperwork is filed in an appropriate manner
Skills and Experience needed:
• Excellent Organisational and Time Management Skills
• High Levels of Accuracy and Attention to detail.
• Ability to use own Initiative
• Good organisational skills
• Good attention to detail
• Self-motivated and an enthusiastic character
• Able to work on their own as well as part of a team
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's