|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Derek Chapman|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 16:42|
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will report to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor.
- Matching of Invoices to receipted purchase orders.
- Ensuring accurate processing of supplier Invoices and credit notes.
- Ensuring Invoices are coded correctly in line with the relevant General Ledger code.
- Proactive problem solving - resolving diverse payments queries.
- BACS and CHAPS payments.
- Supplier reconciliations.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience within the Accounts Payable function.
- You will have previously worked in one of the following roles - Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Assistant Accountant, or Finance Assistant.
In return you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Strong transport links.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's