|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger|
|Salary:||£9 - £12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Mitchell|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 12:08|
The company is based in Basingstoke and situated close to the local train station, but also offers free parking on site.
Key duties of this position include:
- Dealing with incoming Accounts Payable post.
- Match open purchase orders with correct invoices.
- Obtaining approval of purchase invoices.
- Undertaking detailed customer statement reconciliations.
- Generate inter-company recharge invoices.
- Regularly paying suppliers.
- Posting a high volume of invoices on the accounting system.
Candidates available at short notice would be preferred at this stage.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's