Public Affairs Associate
|Job Title:||Public Affairs Associate|
|Salary:||Up to £21000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cory Elliott|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 16:04|
Up to £25,000
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about public affairs?
Our client is looking for a Public Affairs Associate to join their growing team on the outskirts of Exeter.
The Public Affairs Associate will support capabilities, providing a strategic public affairs function that supports and enhances the brands and increases its influence on policy-making.
- Assisting the Public Affairs Manager to establish regular contact with politicians, political advertisers, civil servants, non-departmental public bodies, and others to keep them informed about the organisations work policy concerns.
- Support the Public Affairs Manager to deliver a structured public affairs strategic plan.
- Providing a key corporate service by monitoring proceedings of the UK Parliament and devolved institutions and provide analysis for senior staff members.
- Writing and submitting consultations to government and regulator consultations in line with their strategic goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- Political or communications experience with knowledge of the UK political landscape
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to solve problems in initiative and creative solutions.
- High level of desktop applications (Word, Excel etc).
- Ability and willingness to undertake UK travel.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards.
- Salary of up to £25,000
- Private Pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
APPLY NOW or contact Cory Elliott on 07769 935714
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's