Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub - Camberley Area
£22,000 - £24,000
Currently looking for a friendly, energetic person who can lead from the front and generate a great rapport with locals and passing guests. The ideal candidate will have had at least 2 years' experience working in a quality Pub environment and have a real passion for great food and service and of course able to take care of cellar duties.
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Manager will include
- Assist and deputise for the General Manager in the running of the pub
- Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job as an Assistant Manager
- Experience at supervisory or assistant managerial level ideally in pubs or restaurant environments, with a big focus on Food and Beverage.
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.